In this draw the numbers are between 00000 and 99,999
Each of these numbers are divided into a 10 "series".
Each of the series is divided into 10 decimos or tickets, these are what you buy on our website.
The number of tickets required to play a complete number are as follows:
10 series * 10 tickets ("decimos") each serie = 100 tickets ("decimos")
With these 100 tickets you would play a complete number of the 100,000 for each draw.
El Gordo Facts
- The El Gordo draw traces its roots back to 1812 when the National Lottery. Since 1892 Loterias y Apuestas del Estado (Lotteries & Bets) operates the draw.
- El Gordo draw takes place twice a year during Christmas and Summer. It is a huge event in the Spanish calendar.
- Only 100,000 tickets are issued for each draw.
- 37,000 prizes are paid out, that is a 1/3 odds of winning.
- 70% of Ticket Revenue Paid Out as Prize Winnings. Where as most large lotteries are 45-50% prize fund.